(Friday) 8:00 pm
Dallas Events Center at Texas Station
2101 Texas Star Ln, North Las Vegas, NV 89032
Amanda Miguel is an Argentine-born Latin pop singer who rose to fame in the early '80s in collaboration with her
Amanda Miguel is an Argentine-born Latin pop singer who rose to fame in the early ’80s in collaboration with her husband, singer/songwriter Diego Verdaguer.
Blessed with a strong voice and star power, it wasn’t long before Miguel embarked on a solo career of her own with the support of Verdaguer as her songwriting partner and producer. The first meeting between Diego Verdaguer was in Mexico in 1970 when he represented his country Argentina in the Song Festival. Solo and duets with Amanda, which comprised over twenty albums, included many hits. “I will return”, “The Thief” and “Paper Heart” to name a few. The last album Diego recorded was “Mexicano Hasta Las Pampas”, and was produced by Joan Sebastian.
Amanda and Diego collaborated on the live album Siempre Fuimos Dos (2005). Subsequent albums include Anillo de Compromiso (2008) and Dedicado a México (2010).
- Doors open at 7:00 pm
- All ages welcome, guests under the age of 21 must be accompanied by an adult over the age of 21
- No outside food or beverage allowed inside the venue
- Please allow enough time for security and bag check
- No backpacks, waist packs, large purses/bags or strollers
- Professional photography and video is strictly prohibited
- Show is subject to change without notice